czwartek, 20 kwietnia 2017

Pewnego dnia / my canvas with video tutorial

Hi All, today I have prepared a video tutorial for you on how to make industrial-like canvas. I decorated it with screws, wires and other metal elements. I created the background color with only Magical Shakers.  I also used a lot of embossing powders.

Witajcie. Dzisiaj wykonałam pracę wraz z tutorialem dla Lindy's Stamp Gang. Użyłam do wykonania tła metalowych śrubek, ćwieków, drutu oraz innych elementów. Całości nadałam kolor za pomocą Magical Shakers.


Use a hot glue gun to attach elements to your canvas and then apply a layer of gesso and add texture using stencils.


When dry – sprinkle Lindy’s Magicals over the background and spray with water to activate the dye color.



I used stamps designed by me which are perfect for this project.

You can see exactly how I created this canvas in the video below, I hope you enjoy watching.



Lindy’s Products:

Starburst Sprays: Mission Bells Brown,
Moon Shadows Sprays: Pegleg Pete Purple
Magical Powders: danny zuko’s denim

Other Products:

Lemonade Stamps by Aga Baraniak: frame memories, frame important date, vintage tape, background

I hope you had nice time watching my Lindy’s tutorial. Enjoy!




2 komentarze:

  1. FABULOUS!
    Such wonderful textures and colours!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Rewelacyjna praca i to połączenie kolorów...świetna!
    Bardzo cieplutko i wiosennie Cię pozdrawiam -Gosia♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dzięki za wizytę i pozostawienie komentarza